cosch Cosmetic GmbH Online Delivery and Payment Conditions
1. Our delivery and payment terms below apply to the online sale of cosch Deutschland products to end users for personal use.
The buyer / orderer declares and assures by concluding the respective order process that he accepts our terms of delivery and payment and that the purchase of cosch Deutschland products is not related to commercial activities of the buyer / orderer.
2. We reserve the right to change our terms of delivery and payment at any time without notice. This also applies to the change of products and prices. There are always those delivery and payment conditions and information on products and prices that are valid at the time of purchase. Incidentally, the purchaser / purchaser can obtain detailed information on the nature and prices of the products he wishes to purchase before making a purchase on our website.
II. Offer / Prices / Order / Confirmation
1. All offers are non-binding, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
2. Orders are considered accepted if they are confirmed by us after the order by e-mail. In justified individual cases, for example if the buyer / orderer impedes our business operations, we reserve the right to refuse to execute an order.
3. The prices quoted include the statutory VAT applicable on the day of delivery plus shipping costs.
4. The order is made by clicking on the selected products and insert into the shopping cart. The entries can be checked and changed at any time. Enter the name and address of the buyer / buyer, differentiated by delivery and billing address. Further specify the desired method of payment. Orders can only be paid via PayPal, credit card and direct debit. By entering the information about their credit card, the buyer / orderer agrees to charge his credit card. The charge is made when the order is shipped.
The delivery is made to the delivery address indicated by the buyer / orderer. The transfer of risk to the buyer / orderer takes place at the time when the goods are handed over by us to the carrier. Deliveries will be made as soon as possible using the shipping method selected by the buyer / orderer. Substantial, unpredictable and not by us indebted operational disturbances, overdelivery of delivery or delivery failures of our suppliers as well as business interruptions due to shortage of raw materials, energy or labor, strikes, lockouts, difficulties in the procurement of transport, traffic disruptions, orders of high power and cases of force majeure with us and Our subcontractors extend the delivery time by the duration of the obstruction of performance, as far as they are of importance for the delivery capability of the goods. We immediately inform the buyer / purchaser about the beginning and end of such obstacles. If the delivery is delayed by more than one month, both the purchaser and we, under exclusion of claims for damages, are entitled to withdraw from the contract in respect of the quantity affected by the delivery disruption. The delivered goods remain our property until full payment.
IV. Receipt of the delivery
1. If goods are delivered with obvious damage to the packaging or to the contents, the buyer / orderer must immediately complain to the carrier / forwarder and refuse acceptance. In addition, we as sellers are to be informed immediately.
2. Open material defects, wrong deliveries and quantity deviations of the delivered goods are to be announced in writing as soon as possible after receipt. Hidden defects must be reported to us in writing within the statutory warranty period after their discovery.
3. In the case of justified notice of defects, the purchaser / purchaser has the statutory rights. For the return on the occasion of a justified repair, an exchange or rescission (reversal of the contract) the buyer / orderer has to use the original packaging if possible. For loss or deterioration of the goods until the arrival of the objected goods at the seller, the buyer / purchaser has to pay compensation. The costs for the return of the rejected goods to the seller shall be borne by the buyer / purchaser.
V. Warranty and liability
1. The claims of the purchaser / purchaser against us as the seller in the case of defects shall be governed by the statutory provisions within the statutory periods, insofar as there are no deviations from the following provisions. Damage caused by improper or improper use of the contract shall not constitute a claim against us as the seller. The inaccuracy and lack of conformity is determined in particular according to our specifications. Claims for damages of the purchaser / purchaser based on a breach of our contractual or legal obligations are excluded unless the damage was caused by intent or gross negligence. This does not apply to damage caused by negligent breach of a contractual obligation and for claims for damages based on the Product Liability Act.
2. Our liability for indirect damages, which are based on conditions typical for the contract and are not foreseeable for us, is excluded. The limitations of liability also apply to the personal liability of our vicarious agents. Liability for warranted properties is not limited by the above provisions.
3. We shall not be liable for any failure or breach by the purchaser / purchaser of or against legal provisions (such as import regulations) in connection with the ordering, delivery and use and also, if applicable, of the delivered goods to third parties. The buyer / orderer releases us from all claims, in particular legal liability claims, if he himself violates the statutory provisions of the destination country by importing the ordered goods.
4. In case of confiscation of the ordered goods by the foreign customs, only the buyer / purchaser bears the resulting damage, unless the seizure is adequately by an official seizure certificate and the submission of a confiscation confirmation by the competent authority (eg Drogenadministrations Institute).
The buyer / orderer has the right to cancel the order within fourteen days without giving a reason. The period of revocation shall be fourteen days from the day on which the purchaser or a third party designated by him who is not the carrier has or has taken possession of the goods. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the beetle / buyer must
cosch Cosmetic GmbH
Bucher Str. 79
E-Mail: email@example.com, by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of its decision to withdraw from this contract. He can use the model withdrawal form that is available for download from our website, but it is not required. To comply with the withdrawal period it is sufficient that he sends the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
VII. Consequences of the revocation
1. If Buyer / Buyer withdraws this Agreement, we will have all payments we have received from him, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs that result from having a different delivery method than ours offered, cheapest standard delivery), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the day on which the notice of withdrawal of this contract has been received. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment as the buyer / buyer used in the original transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed; In no case will we charge the buyer / purchaser for this repayment fees. We may refuse to repay you until we have received the goods back or the buyer / buyer has provided proof that he has returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
2. The buyer / orderer must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which he informs us of the cancellation of this contract. The period is respected if he sends the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. Cosmetics are only in an unused condition, i. unopened and taken back in original packaging.
3. The buyer / orderer bears the direct costs of returning the goods.
VIII. Severability clause
Should one or more regulations of these delivery and payment conditions be ineffective, this does not entail the ineffectiveness of the entire contract. The ineffective regulation will be replaced by the pertinent statutory regulation.
IX. Jurisdiction and place of fulfillment
1. Place of performance for all liabilities arising from the business relationship or from the individual contract is our registered office in D-90419 Nuernberg, Bucher Str. 79.
2. Jurisdiction is at our choice Nuernberg, Federal Republic of Germany. This also applies to disputes in the document, bill of exchange or check process. We reserve the right to make use of the court responsible for the place of business of the purchaser / purchaser.
3. Only the law of the Federal Republic of Germany is applicable to the contractual relations with our customers.
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution (OS) platform that you can find here. As a consumer, you have the opportunity to use this platform to settle your disputes.
In principle, we are not obliged to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board, but we are ready to do so.